Twenty Recipes of Traditional Chinese Medicine for Gastroptosis
(1) Lamb bone porridge: take one lamb spine, mash it, cook it with 2500 ml of simmered water for about 60 minutes, remove the bones, add 200 grams of previous rice, add porridge, and add light onion to cook.
Take it every morning on an empty stomach.
It is suitable for those who are physically weak, have a drooping stomach, and have a loss of appetite.
(2) Meat stuffing: Take 200 grams each of tender fat mutton and yellow hen meat, chop into mud, add 15 grams of ginger, salt, and rice wine, stir in the appropriate amount, and take an appropriate amount of flour as usual.Morning fasting.
Wages of enthusiasts.
(3) Stewed yam of rabbit meat: Take 100 grams of rabbit meat, wash, cut into pieces, add salt, rice wine, ginger, and 30 grams of yam powder into the bowl, and simmer in the drawer and simmer.
Applicable to those with heat in the stomach.
(4) Stewed silkworm kidney with walnuts: Take 100-150 grams of walnut kernels and 50 grams of slightly fried silkworm kidneys, place them in a bowl, put them in a drawer, and simmer them in water.
Stomach strengthening has good effects.
(5) Steamed sweet potatoes: Take 200 grams of red sweet potatoes, wash and slice them, put them in a steamed dish, place them in a dish, add another pot, put in transparent water and boil, then add the appropriate amount of sugar and tomato sauce.
Reboil it and serve on sweet potato chips.
Take a separate meal.
Called gastric pituitary weakness.
Stomach acid is not appropriate.
(6) Stewed pork trotters with ginseng: Take 1 pig’s hind hoof, scrape and clean, place in a casserole with 15 grams of ginseng, onions and ginger, 1000 ml of water, and simmer on medium heat until it is cooked.
(7) Chicken liver porridge: take one male and black chicken liver porridge, fracture the ginger, and have 50 grams of rice.
Take once a day, fasting.
It can nourish the spleen and liver, and strengthen the muscles.
(8) Sturgeon Astragalus Decoction: Take 1 tail of Sturgeon, wash and remove impurities, and stir-fry the soup with 40g of Astragalus and 15g of Stir-fried Carpaccio.
Take 2 times a day and eat soup.
Can make up for qi.
It can be used to treat sagging stomach and prolapse.
(9) Turtle soup: Take 250 grams of turtle meat and stir-fry the simmered shell with 20 grams.
After the soup is finished, take medicine, eat soup and drink, and add salt as appropriate.
With treatment of gastric prolapse, uterine prolapse embolism.
(10) Stir-fried diced hawthorn: take 12 grams of fresh hawthorn, tangerine peel, 9 grams each of husks, 6 grams of ginger, stir-fry 60 grams of lean pork, and cook in the pan.
Can Shugan qi and spleen.
(11) Poria decoction: take fresh scallion, 250 grams each of carrots, 15 grams of Poria, 2 slices of ginger, and simmer in water.
It is advisable to add the three flavors together after cooking.
Can clear heat and dampness.
(12) Qidou Yanggan Decoction: take 15 grams of astragalus, wrap it with cloth, and 50 grams of black beans, wash one goat liver, stew until the liver is cooked, remove astragalus, slice the sheep liver and then add it, Just add salt and cook slightly.
Served twice a day for 5-7 days.
It can disperse in the middle temperature and improve the Qi.
With the spleen and stomach, coldness, stomach drooping.
(13) Anchovy and garlic soup: take 2 scutellaria baicalensis, wash it, and cook with 1 garlic and water.
When the fish is cooked, add 100 ml of rice wine and cook a little.
Can strengthen the stomach and qi. (14) Pig spleen porridge: 15 grams of Codonopsis and 6 grams of orange red are washed, and decoction to obtain juice.
Then take 100 grams of previous rice, wash, and one pig spleen. After washing and slicing, add them to the medicinal juice, add ginger, light white, and appropriate amount of water, and simmer until the pork spleen is cooked.
Take once daily on an empty stomach.
With the treatment of sagging stomach, symptoms of abdominal distension, indigestion, loss of appetite, fatigue and weight loss.
(15) Guisheng Beef Liver Decoction: 15 grams each of Astragalus, Codonopsis, Poria, Atractylodes, Angelica, Pinellia, Chaihu, Muxiang, Cimicifuga, Chenpi, 10 grams each, licorice, Amomum 6 grams each, largeFive jujubes, 800 grams of beef liver, and appropriate amount of onion and ginger.
Add the above-mentioned Chinese medicine to the boiling and boiling juice, scrape the yellow beef liver, add salt and vinegar, rub and wash it, cut into long pots, place them on a hot fire, add a few pork bones to the bottom, add beef belly strips and fresh soup, and leave them behind.Remove the foam, add Chinese herbal juice, ginger, shallots, jujube, pepper, and wine, move to low heat and simmer until cooked, add salt, monosodium glutamate, and pepper powder to taste.
Eat belly and drink soup.
Yiqiyangxue, warm spleen and stomach, suitable for gastric ptosis.
(16) One simmered bonito catfish, 50 g beef sauce, 50 g magnolia slices, 15 g codonopsis, 15 g yellow flower.
The codonopsis and yellow flower are boiled separately to extract 15 ml of each concentrated solution; the anchovies are cleaned; the beef sauce and magnolia slices are cut into small dices; the fish is golden brown and removed; leave a small amount of oil in the frying spoon to make it hot, add the onion,Ginger, aniseed, garlic flakes, bean paste, chili sauce, stir-fry until golden brown, boil cooking wine, add water, balsamic vinegar, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, white sugar, fried fish, boil, remove the foam, add sauceBeef diced, magnolia diced, stewed with simmered heat, add codonopsis, astragalus condensate, and when the soup is thick, fill it with fish and prepare the thick sauce and ingredients.
Serve with food.
Liweijianpi, Yiqi Buxu, suitable for both Qi and blood deficiency, weak spleen and stomach, such as gastric prolapse, uterine prolapse, anemia and other symptoms.
(17) 500 grams of steamed mutton cooked lamb ribs, 15 grams of codonopsis, 15 grams of astragalus, 2 shiitake mushrooms, a small amount of magnolia slices, and appropriate seasonings.
Slice Codonopsis and Astragalus slices and boil and extract twice to obtain Codonopsis sibiricus. The astragalus concentrated juice is about 30 ml. Cut the mutton into about half an inch slices. Magnolia slices are placed on the bottom of the bowl with shiitake mushrooms. The mutton is placed neatly on top of it.Powder, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, refined salt, spring onion, ginger and peppercorn, clear soup, codonopsis astragalus root juice, steam for 30 minutes and remove it; remove the pouch, spring onion and ginger.
Serve with food.
Yizhong Wen, qi and blood tonic.
For spleen and stomach weakness, Qi and blood loss, such as sagging stomach, prolapse, prolapse of the uterus embolism.
(18) 10 grams of simmered beef tripe soup shell, 3 grams of amomum, the right amount of tripe, the right amount of seasoning.
First remove the fat from the beef tripod, wash it, add coix shell amomum seasoning, and cook together. After the tripe is cooked, drink the soup and stomach, and reduce the cooked tripe to other diets.
Drink soup and belly.
Buzhong Yiqi, and stomach digestion, apply to spleen and stomach qi after eating a lot of abdominal distension, stuffiness, indigestion.
Appetite loss symptom is a good dietary regimen for patients with sagging stomach and weak body.
(19) Amomum villosum, Amomum villosum, 20 g, Codonopsis edodes, 10 g, husk, 5 g each of cimicaria, 1 pork belly, allspice powder, refined salt, monosodium glutamate.
Grind 5 kinds of Chinese medicine into fine powder, cut the pork belly into large cubes with a knife, and mix the traditional Chinese medicine powder, allspice powder, salt, monosodium glutamate, etc. on the pork belly slices with mashed rice juice, wrap it tightly into a roll from the inside, and use hemp ropeSpread well, hang it in a ventilated place to air dry; steam it in the steamer when eating, and cool it into a disc shape.
Can be used as a cold sauce with wine.
Buzhong Yiqi, Jianwei Shengti, suitable for spleen and stomach qi deficiency, stomach sagging caused by depression in the middle of the stomach, stomach swelling and suffocation after eating.
(20) Astragalus braised scallops and strips of fish 1000g, fried scallion shell 15g, astragalus 50g, salt, ginger, spring onion, monosodium glutamate, cooking oil and cooking wine.
Wash the astragalus and fried scallion shells, grind them carefully, wrap them with white gauze, and tie them tightly; remove the head of the fish, remove the internal organs, cut into 5-fin length segments, wash and flex, put them in a pan for a while, then putAdd the medicine bag and seasonings, and pour an appropriate amount of water.
After simmering over medium heat for 30 minutes, remove the medicine pack, green onion, ginger, and add MSG to adjust the taste.
It has the effects of nourishing the five internal organs, appetizing, warming the spleen and stomach, protecting Weiyang, enriching the scores, nourishing qi and blood, and lifting the spleen and yang to clear the qi.
Applicable to patients with sagging stomach, chronic diarrhea, prolapse of the anus, etc.